An Agreement having the status as "Draft Amendment" can be copied per the following process.
1. User searches and finds the current "Draft Amendment" Agreement to be copied.
2. User selects copy functionality (top right corner of screen)
Agreement Screen - Copy functionality
3. Once copied, a new Agreement with "Draft" status is created in the system that is not linked to any other Agreements.
- As "Draft Amendment" versions are linked to "Booked" Agreements already active in the system, this is not the case once copied.
Agreement Screen - Copied agreement
4. Users can move forward with data entry of the new "Draft" status Agreement. Once complete, the users will need to move to "Booked" status for downstream system functionalities.